Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today was amazing!!  I got to spend the morning with my husband and not have to worry about time at all!  The majority of the afternoon was spent with one of my besties drinking tea outside and talking for over three hours!  My girl time tank (GTT) is almost full again!  I came home to pears and apples, once again.  I am so tired of eating them so I decided I would drink them.  Yes my friends, I broke out the juicer.  My husband loved this idea because he is getting homemade apple cinnamon muffins from the left over pulp!  They are in the oven as I type.  I am still craving Italian food.  I think for Valentine's Day I am going to cook a homemade light Italian sauce with rice pasta, fried chicken strips and a salad.  Dessert is going to be molten lava cake, but made with carob instead of chocolate!  I can not wait!!  Have a great rest of a weekend!  Blessings, Laurel 

No comments:

Post a Comment