Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, January 21, 2011

After processing the two movies I watched today, I feel the need to explain the attraction to them.  I am not fond of the crude content but I do love the food, writing, and relationships.  I have been craving Italian food all day because of Eat Pray Love.  On top of that, I realized something, in SATC 2, I admire the friendship between the four women.  In small group we have been reading a book called "Fight Like a Girl" by Lisa Bevere.  She has given me an entirely new set of eyes regarding women.  I used to be the kind of girl that only had guys as best friends and didn't really care about girlie things.  Over the last weeks I have learned to embrace my womanhood.  I am ready to be a true woman of God!!  I am finally embracing my roll as a daughter and a wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment